“Gastronomika” is a gastronomic space based in the heart of Vilnius’ old town located in renewed Bokštas square near Užupis with a romantic view to Vilnius old town’s rooftops.
With a capacity of 45 people and also a private dining room upto 18 people we overlook every detail to offer You an unforgettable fine dining experience.
We offer 2 tasting menus – “Traditions” and “Emotions” – that are only available for the entire table and also a small A la Carte menu.
We pay a particular attention for art in Gastronomika, therefore we display one of the most talented Lithuanian artist’s Agnė Kišonaitė artworks, also well-known contemporary art glass artist Remigijus Kriukas and photographer Antanas Sutkus works.
- WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY: 18:00-23:00
- FRIDAY-SATURDAY: 17:00-23:00
- SUNDAY-TUESDAYY: not working
- JSC „Gastronomika”
- Code: 303239357
- VAT code: LT 100008387314
- Address: Ševčenkos g. 16i, Vilnius
- Luminor bank, Bank code: 40100
- Account No: LT 9740 1005 1001 8950 00